Warranty 12 months starting from the sales invoice date.
Defective goods are the following:
- goods with a manufacturing defect;
- goods that have become unfit for use during the warranty period on condition that installation was carried out pursuant to the manufacturer’s installation and maintenance requirements;
- incomplete products.
Please fill in a returns form (download the form by clicking on the button to the right) to return and exchange defective products.
Bring the defective goods along with the completed form to the sales department. Defective goods cannot be exchanged without a completed returns form.
- The product must have been purchased from Viru Elektrikaubandus and the person lodging the complaint is required to produce proof of purchase.
- The person receiving the defective product will visually check whether the product is defective goods or whether it was damaged through the fault of the customer.
- If it is not possible to visually ascertain the defectiveness of the product, it shall be sent to the manufacturer for additional testing and the customer shall be informed of the final decision within a reasonable time.
- A replacement product shall be issued immediately in exchange for a product confirmed by visual inspection to be defective, as long as the replacement is in stock; otherwise a delivery time will be agreed on.
- Defective products that were damaged through the fault of the customer and products bought more than 12 months ago will not be exchanged.
- Depending on the customer’s wishes, it is possible to send a product not covered by warranty or a product damaged through the fault of the customer to the manufacturer for additional testing and the customer shall be notified of the cost of repair within a reasonable term.
- If the complaint is not justified or the product is not covered by a warranty, the person lodging the complaint is obliged to pay all the expenses incurred by Viru Elektrikaubandus in processing the complaint.